I am just discovering who I am. Over the years I have done a number of things.
As a teen I loved to walk and even though I tried to keep it up, 5 kids really slowed me down.
- I took up cross stitching, but my oldest daughter took all my supplies.
- I got into gardening, but my second daughter took over.
- I got into digital scrapbooking, but my kids got old enough to get upset when I used pictures of them
- I like camping, but my kids go without me
I have finally settled on two interests that my kids let me do.
- Awana - which is an organization that offers children's ministry for churches
- JAFF - Jane Austen FanFiction - Besides reading all there is to offer, I have written several myself.