View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 10:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

Default My story with pics

My name is Mike and I was in bad shape (5'8" 210#)and fast approaching age 38 and I knew that getting in shape wasn't going to be as easy as it was when I was younger.

I went from a job that had me active to a desk job. My job changed but I didn't, I still kept the same eating habits and started packing on the weight. I decided that I needed to make a change. That change would come from proper nutrition (that I monitor with FitDay) and exercise (P90X).

I saw the P90X infomercial and wondered if it really works. My 1st goal was to at least drop 20#'s before starting P90X (just to try to make the program easier to do). Well it took me all of 42 days to drop my 1st 20#'s. I continued to work on getting in shape and towards the end of August I started P90X, I was starting down to 182#.

I finished 90 days and got down to 174#'s. Then started my next 90 days. I'm now about to start phase 3, of round 2 and I'm very pleased with my results. I've made a ton of videos on YouTube and have taken a million pictures throughout my journey.

Many of you on here have lost A LOT of weight and it's very motivating. Below are some pics of me (it's only about a 35# change), but hopefully I can help motivate others. I believe you can do anything if you want it badly enough.

Now at age 38 I'm in the shape that I was in during my 20's.

I don't know what the rules are here about posting pictures without your shirt on, for the most part that's what 99% of my pictures are, so if you don't want to see a fat guy without his shirt... I apologize (don't scroll down).

Thanks,
Mike

01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote