Notices

Just started HCG..question's

Old 12-27-2010, 08:26 AM
FitDay Member

Default Just started HCG..question's

Hi everyone,

I started on Friday with the loading and the injections. My question's are: Can I switch to the oral drops right right in the middle of this phase( I'm turning into a wimp with the shots) Question number two..it sells not to mix the food when I eat? What does that really mean?? Any help would greatly be appreicated.
Old 12-27-2010, 01:29 PM
FitDay Member

I heard that you shouldn't switch midstream from one delivery method to another, but you only just started so it might not make much difference. I combine approved veggies without any problem. For more info on Hcg, try the yahoo hcgdieters group or this website HCG Diet Info Forums There's a few really knowledgable people there who can answer your questions.
Old 12-28-2010, 03:47 AM
FitDay Member

From my understanding after the shots you should not eat anything for 15-20 min.
Re: switching, I'm really not sure, haven't read anything about this. Where are you doing injections? Maybe you can change spot, e.g. your belly?
I'm going to start in a couple of weeks too. Please keep sharing your experience.
Thanks!
Old 01-01-2011, 07:01 AM
FitDay Member

I just started and am doing the drops. I've known a few people who have switched delivery methods mid-protocol and it didn't affect them too much. This is my first round, so I'm doing everything exactly by the book - i.e. no vegetable mixing, eliminated all personal care products with oil, etc.

I did a lot of research before I started, so think I'll stick to the protocol this round, perhaps if I need to do a second round I'll experiment with it then and compare it to how I did doing it by the book.

I did my two loading days Thursday and Friday and today is my first day of the very low calorie diet.

Good luck!
Old 01-02-2011, 06:50 AM
FitDay Member

I am getting ready to do another round. My personal experience is - I like the shots way better than the drops.

I would stick it out.........no pun intended.
Old 01-04-2011, 01:13 AM
FitDay Member

Also, "oral" drops make no sense (if you ingest the liquid it gets destroyed in your stomach). The only two ways you can administer hCG is by injection (s.c. or i.m.) or sublingual (goes directly into the bloodstream skipping the GI tract). Also the "homeopatic" drops have no hCG in them.
[I'm still doing research on this, will start in a week or so, so please feel free to correct me]
Old 01-04-2011, 05:29 PM
FitDay Member

the homeopathic drops don't have live Hcg in them - just like any other homeopathic - it is dead or "killed" Hcg.

I am sure by Oral, everyone means sublingual - =)

I can tell you that I have been on the homeopathic oral drops for 27 days - and have lost 23 lbs. (Had a bit of a problem on Christmas day or it would be more lol). I am not hungry, I did not have any headaches or body aches at any point. I have a ton of energy. I drink water far in excess of the 8 glasses of day. I usually have that much before lunch! I keep saying I am going to start going to the gym again but with the cold weather I haven't made it back yet lol. I also keep forgetting to do the b-12 drops... sigh.

I know when I was researching it all, it was so hard to make decisions. So I guess I am offering my experience for you to add to your research for what its worth.

I would also say that while on the one hand, HCg is easy, cheap, and has amazing results, on the other hand, you do have to be commited to it and exercize your willpower to overcome your habits. You truly are not hungry so it is not a matter of starving yoruself, but at least for me, and I imagine most people who find themselves overweight, eating had very little to do with hunger to start with. So while HCg takes care of any feelings of hunger, you still have to have the discipline to break the habits.

When I cook a really yummy meal for the rest of the family and then sit at the table and eat my grilled chicken breast and plain salad it is hard.....One positive though is when you can step on the scale every morning and see a measurable drop, it is motivating. Good Luck!
Old 01-06-2011, 05:49 AM
FitDay Member

FYI. There is a FABULOUS HCG site with loads of information and support:

Happily Thinner After - Happily Thinner After