View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 08:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
mecompco
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoria.stewart View Post
I am also starting afresh for the new year- I want to lose 22 pounds by the 1st April. I am so glad I have found this site and can't believe it is free I am hoping it will keep me on track as I tend to do really well on a diet for the first 2/3 weeks then fall off it- I am hoping that tracking everything I do and eat will give me a better understanding of my areas of improvement and keep me motivated to reach my target weight. I have loved reading about everyones success stories so far- how much has this site helped? what are the main benefits?

Looking forward to chatting and adding some success stories of my own,

Vicki
Vicki, welcome! It doesn't sound like I have to sell you on FitDay--it really "sells itself", though if pressed I could probably come up with what my marketing prof. called "sizzle"--the old Features, Advantages and Benefits (man, it's been long time!).

Really, if you work FitDay, log your food and activities and STICK TO IT, you can't help but lose weight. And, it's FREE! You can use any "diet" you want or best of all, no diet--just eating good foods in reasonable portions and keeping track of it.

Don't hesitate to speak up if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,
Michael

May 4, 2010...... 440? lbs. (Start FitDay Size 60 Jeans)
June 19, 2010.... 393 lbs. (First Weigh-in)
June 19, 2011.... 229 lbs. (164 lbs. gone in one year :-)
Current Weight... 185 lbs. (Size 36 Jeans)

Next Goal 169 lbs. (07/04/12)
Ultimate Goal 165 lbs. (12/31/12)

The best exercises for weight loss are Fork Putdowns and Table Pushaways.

mecompco is offline   Reply With Quote