Notices

Starting...again. Second time user.

Old 01-02-2011, 07:17 AM
FitDay Member

Default Starting...again. Second time user.

Hello! This is my second time around here. I really liked using this tool in the past. So much information is given! I lost 50 lbs. from 2002-2004. I managed to keep most of that weight off, so far anyway. I have, however, gained 10 lbs since the start of the school year. The reason for the weight gain is a sprained ankle . I really, really want to get back in shape so I can start running races again. I know I can do this, I just need to find my motivation.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:04 AM
FitDay Member

Good luck to you....I too am returning but not with the success you have had in maintaining the loss. Take care.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:54 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Bubbs21
Good luck to you....I too am returning but not with the success you have had in maintaining the loss. Take care.
Bubbs! You can do it. I have found that it is an acumulative thing. Hang in there and keep working at it.
Old 01-03-2011, 12:24 PM
Super Moderator

welcome back, Sandy.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:46 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Sandypthatsme
Hello! This is my second time around here. I really liked using this tool in the past. So much information is given! I lost 50 lbs. from 2002-2004. I managed to keep most of that weight off, so far anyway. I have, however, gained 10 lbs since the start of the school year. The reason for the weight gain is a sprained ankle . I really, really want to get back in shape so I can start running races again. I know I can do this, I just need to find my motivation.
I can totally relate to what you are saying. I used the food logs here before, and lost weight. I neglected food logs and 40 pounds came back. I tried to pretend I could eat buttery bagels and vanilla lattes without consequence...and stayed off a scale for months on end because I did not want to face the reality that I was eating my way back to size 16 XL XXL Life is too short to stay in this rut.
Katy
Old 01-04-2011, 02:37 AM
FitDay Member

I am also retrying although I didn't use this tool before. I lost 76 pounds in 8 months, got pregnant and gained it all back..... so much fun, lol.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:34 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome back all you retreads, lol. Learn from your past mistakes, and you can be where you want to be.
Old 01-05-2011, 02:54 AM
FitDay Member

yay!
I'm another second time user. I used FitDay several years ago and like Katy, stayed on track until I stopped logging my foods.

We can do this. Keep logging food and activities. Even housework counts!