View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 05:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
gallusgal
FitDay Member

Hopefully I won't be here (sorry!). Looking around, the success stories that inspired me so much a year ago do not post here any more, hopefully because they have been concentrating on maintaining the weight loss and adapting to a new and better life.

One year on, and having shifted the massive bulk that has been holding me back from doing all the things I always wanted to I have to say thanks fitday, you really helped me when I needed it, but I now know what I need to do to ensure that I never need a website like this again. I am two days short of the first anniversary of my introduction to this site.

This site changed my life for the better, without a doubt. It changed everything, from how I ate to how I looked at food and exercise, and it made me take a long hard look at myself and why I was eating myself into an early grave.

It also made me believe that I could succeed, moreso than any other WW or Slimming World or Atkins diet ever did in the past.

I have so much admiration and respect for everyone on this site; I know now that if you are determined, then anything is possible.

Love and best wishes to all who are starting their journey. It may seem like you have a mountain to climb, but your goals can be reached if the mindset is right.

Best wishes to all for a happy and healthy 2011! xxxxxxx
gallusgal is offline   Reply With Quote