High Oxidizer >

High Oxidizer

Community
Notices

High Oxidizer

Old 01-01-2011, 01:00 AM
FitDay Member

Question High Oxidizer

I have taken a test (Jillian Michaels) that says I am a high oxidizer. This means that my daily intake should be 50% Protein, 30% Fat and 20% Carbs. I have a list of foods that I am not supposed to eat and a list of foods that I am allowed to eat. I am seeking recipes for the High Oxidizer. Anyone want to share theirs?
Old 01-01-2011, 02:30 AM
FitDay Member

The best, most effective diet is the one that you design for yourself. I have about the same ratios, but have taken months to determine what works for me, based on my routine, my likes/dislikes and moods. Think of today as the beginning of your own journey. I would recommend being cautious of anyone labeling you - especially based on a questionnaire. Our bodies are complex, and ever-changing. I would be especially careful if you're given a list of foods you can't eat. That's ridiculous, and setting yourself into "dieting" mentality, which causes more harm than good in the long run. Just my 2 cents worth! Congratulations on your decision to become healthier. Expect to have some challenges along with successes along the way.