I never could get used to the flavour of Crystal Light. If I can't handle the taste of the water in a given place, and I don't have access to bottled water, I add a squirt of Real-lemon to my glass of water.
At home, I have a reverse osmosis unit installed in my kitchen, so the water tastes good. We have a high mineral content.
At camp there is a high iron content, so I add lemon.
In town there are high chlorine levels. Even though the lemon does cover it, I refrain from having much because the chlorine kills good bacteria in my body. I once had to live on it for a week and ended up needing acidophilus for months after.
Age 55, 5'6"
Recovering heart patient
July 3, 2014 - 330
Dec 9, 2014 - 303.8