View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 01:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
fitnforty
FitDay Member

Question Looking for a buddy/partner?

Hey Rainbow!
I was drawn to your thread instantly- Rainbow is a username or password I've used frequently myself, I am also a returning member- and, to me, best of all, I am also in my early 50's (53). I tried Southbeach Diet in the past and they have delicious recipes, my family even request a couple still- but I didn't really lose anything. Think I should have drank more water & walked/exercised harder/more consistently. I was really disappointed that my online SB buddy was not engaged in the deal at all... too easy to find an excuse to give up, you know? I've blamed insomnia, hormones, medicine, stress, but it comes down to the fact that I am carrying most of my weight on my waist. The every day battle to camouflage the rolls make getting ready for work a struggle & the more self-loathing I feel, the more I find myself stuffing my face. I came across a plan a few days ago that gave me inspiration to make a new effort: something like pledging to lose X amount of weight or your $ goes to some cause that is the complete opposite of your own. I have to get more details, but I think it might work for me. Are you interested in being an Accountability Partner?
fitnforty is offline   Reply With Quote