Notices

Hello Everyone!

Old 12-28-2010, 06:23 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hello Everyone!

Hello. I am 29 years old and have been struggling with my weight my entire life. My long term goal is to lose 80 pounds. I am determined this time to change my lifestyle and not just "diet". I am really glad I found this site and I hope we can all have successes together.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:12 PM
Super Moderator

welcome to the forums. Make yourself some mini goals, stay focused and plug away.
Old 12-29-2010, 01:36 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome to the FitDay forums. Get your weight loss plan figured out, use FitDay daily and I know you'll make your goal. Don't hesitate to post up with any questions you might have.

Regards,
Michael
Old 12-29-2010, 02:22 AM
FitDay Member

Support has always been where I failed before with weight loss. But here the community seems so supportive! I'll be watching you, good luck!
Old 12-29-2010, 04:03 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome! I'm glad to see you talk about a lifestyle change instead of just a short term diet. With that attitude you can acheive health and fitness longterm.