View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 02:41 PM   #18 (permalink)
Lizzycritter
FitDay Member

<raises hand> Oh yes, I have been bad. Food and workout-wise. As if 15 lbs of turkey for 4 people at home isn't enough, there's STILL treats coming in from the farmers' wives at work! Slow season + homemade from scratch Grandma quality goodies in bulk = a lot of calories I don't need, but oh it's soo good... <drool> I did hit the elliptical before work yesterday, but it's farkin' freezing here, the kids are both home, and I did not get up at 7 am to hit the gym today. I may do some Pilates later, and I can't bring myself to throw these leftovers out-such a waste!-so I won't be completely back on the wagon til next week. The daughter will be back in school, and the leftovers will either be gone or "going bad" (why must I let food rot in the fridge before I can throw it away, when I know I don't want to eat it? ), so I'll be back to my "real life" soon enough. I don't know the total damages yet, I'm guessing probably 5 lbs judging by how my pants fit, but meh-it's Christmas, and a lot more fun than I've had in a long time.

Starting weight:182
Current weight: 140
Goal weight: 135
Lizzycritter is offline   Reply With Quote