Notices

Hello

Old 12-28-2010, 02:51 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hello

Well, a year and a half ago I had lost more than 40lbs and I felt great! My husband and I decided to have another child We had a beautiful, healthy baby boy June 30. At the time I had gained about 10 lbs from before I got pregnant. Well I have gained 10 more since then!! So I am still nursing my son, and plan to until he is one year old. This is my biggest challenge. I obviously cannot go full fledged into a diet. I need to have some extra calories. I need to try to balance my life better. I know if I had the time to work out like I did before things would be great and I would have no problems. But as all you parents out there know, time to myself is few and far between!! So I need ALL the support I can possibly receive!!
Old 12-28-2010, 07:13 PM
Super Moderator

congrats on your baby and welcome to the forums.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:50 PM
FitDay Member

ad- We have a thread in the wome's section where we set goals on Sundays, then check in daily to keep us accountable. I know a least one other member is breast-feeding, so you might want to join. It's "7 day motivational..."
I find it helpful!