View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 02:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
rainbow24
FitDay Member

Hi Jen

I don't think I lost anything back then, but I had defined my muscles with daily exercise.

I just looked at my eating plan from back then and it looks like it was a fairly balanced diet. Fruits, vegetables, protein and grains. I have discovered allergies since then, so I cannot follow that one again.

If I am not mistaken, I stopped because of expense and the difficulty of cooking several different dishes. My eldest daughter (dairy free) and my granddaughter (tomato, egg, dairy, soy and gluten free) were living with us at the time. I found myself cooking up to five different meals in a night and it just got too much.

If I lose 100 lbs, I will still be overweight, but I will still have enough weight on my to throw around on the farm. If I lose 150 lbs, I might be within healthy range, but not strong enough to do the work.

What is different now? We only have 2 out of 5 kids left at home. The only allergies I have to cater to are my own, except when either my mom or my granddaughter visit, but that is only short term. The only difficulty I see is exercise and finding time for it.

But I have a plan. I thought I might try Zamba. Now I just have to figure out where a 300+ grandma can do that without offending all the neighbors.
rainbow24 is offline   Reply With Quote