View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 02:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
JRamirez24
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmarilyn3 View Post
Hey I know exactly how you feel...I'm too embarassed to state my exact weight but I will say that I'm 75#'s overweight. It really messes with your life, I mean your confidence level gets to a point of rock bottom, your clothes no longer make you feel good or look good on you and you just have trouble doing/ enjoying most things you use to ha? Well I'm going to try to make this a year of differance and get rid of the extra weight holding me down Good Luck on your goals! I'll check in frequently I think this is a good support tool!
I know how you feel, I really was so embarrased to put in how much I weigh but i figure I have to be honest with myself in order to help myself.
My self esteem just went right to the floor this past year, I have kept myself from doing things I enjoy, from dressing the way I want because I feel so not confident in my own body.
Which is why i decided to really make a change, not just to lose about 45 lbs but to make a lifestyle change to be the person I wanna be inside and out.

I love this site, its great to see that I am not alone and that I can have people in the same boat as me to support and help each other...Best of luck to you!!!! and keep us posted on your successes!
JRamirez24 is offline   Reply With Quote