View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 02:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
canary52
FitDay Member

Amber in answer to the title of this thread not only do I believe that you will live but I believe that you will live better!!! Healthier and better!!! You're already starting.

BTW something I have used in the past which may sound silly but I offer it to you is a daily affirmation that you are already there. I remember once reading about an actor who used visualizations of himself getting a ridiculously big check for acting services rendered. If I told you the name of the actor, it would sound silly, and even this story, I know, sounds silly, but it did happen. Of course, you still have to take the necessary steps to make it happen; you can't just "wish" it there. We do have to work for our goals. But the attitude is that we have and can have what we want. For example, you don't have to look to the future for the time when you are beautiful, you already are.

Everything you want you already have; it is all within you.

OK now everyone can make fun of me for my "new age nonsense" but it is also Buddhist and also, I suspect, true. It's all there. We just have to realize it and make it happen.

Last edited by canary52; 12-22-2010 at 02:37 PM.
canary52 is offline   Reply With Quote