Notices

The New Guy- Grube

Old 12-20-2010, 06:35 AM
FitDay Member

Exclamation The New Guy- Grube

I am new to fitday and have olnly been using it for a day now and love it. But at the moment i do not have alot of money to spend on all new healthy foods. Does anyone have good diet plans to help cut weight without spending alot of money?
Old 12-20-2010, 07:33 AM
FitDay Member

I buy chicken breast either fresh in the large packages or frozen in the 3 lb bags. You can then cook it all and freeze it for easy future meals or cook some and put the rest in the freezer for future use. Pork Loin has been on sale lately so I buy a whole one, slice it into boneless pork chops and freeze most of it in ziploc bags. This helps bring down the price of quality protein.
Old 12-20-2010, 11:32 AM
FitDay Member

Apples and oatmeal.... dirt cheap, easy to keep, and healthy to eat.
Old 12-20-2010, 12:29 PM
FitDay Member

If you can get to a Costco, you can get good prices on big bags of chicken breasts, fish, canned tuna and salmon, oatmeal, etc. Also bags of almonds, walnuts. And don't forget eggs as an inexpensive protein source.

Last edited by noelminneci; 12-20-2010 at 12:39 PM.