Notices

HCG is understated

Old 12-16-2010, 12:52 AM
FitDay Member

Default HCG is understated

hello Im new to the forum.
My name is T Campbell BSN RN from Dallas, TX. 41 year old male. I was very skeptical about this hcg thing ever since I heard about it from one of the surgeons I work with, but I went out to get a bottle anyway. I was 197.0 lbs on December 7th 2010 and on December 15th 2010 I am 183.4 lbs. it is a very strict 500 calories per day diet. I thought 500 cals??? I'll drop dead... but what happened was the HCG released calories from fat that allowed me to keep going. It can't be done without a form of HCG to keep you going. I am no longer a disbeliever. I tried eating right, jogging, running, etc. noting would help. I do encourage people to talk to their doctors before trying it and remember if you cheat on HCG you gain weight fast. I was a naysayer about HCG, but since I tried it and know it works I am no longer a naysayer. goodluck.
T. Campbell BSN., RN., ACLS certified.

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 12-16-2010 at 02:38 PM.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:07 AM
FitDay Member

Default calorie

calorie info for this spam --> http://www.fitday.com/fitness/FoodVi...y=s-sr19-f7276
Old 12-16-2010, 01:45 PM
FitDay Member

ROFL
Old 12-16-2010, 01:57 PM
Super Moderator

X2 Lol!
Old 12-16-2010, 02:34 PM
FitDay Member

Lmao!
Old 12-18-2010, 06:13 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by TCampbellRN
hello Im new to the forum.
My name is T Campbell BSN RN from Dallas, TX. 41 year old male. I was very skeptical about this hcg thing ever since I heard about it from one of the surgeons I work with, but I went out to get a bottle anyway. I was 197.0 lbs on December 7th 2010 and on December 15th 2010 I am 183.4 lbs. it is a very strict 500 calories per day diet. I thought 500 cals??? I'll drop dead... but what happened was the HCG released calories from fat that allowed me to keep going. It can't be done without a form of HCG to keep you going. I am no longer a disbeliever. I tried eating right, jogging, running, etc. noting would help. I do encourage people to talk to their doctors before trying it and remember if you cheat on HCG you gain weight fast. I was a naysayer about HCG, but since I tried it and know it works I am no longer a naysayer. goodluck.
T. Campbell BSN., RN., ACLS certified.

I agree wholeheartedly!!!
Old 12-18-2010, 07:20 PM
FitDay Member

go to your doc and ask him for a bottle of prolactin, lactating women use up more calories than pregnant ones all you need to do is express about a litre of milk daily and you will use up even the 500kcal you're allowed to eat on HCG diet
Old 12-19-2010, 06:09 AM
FitDay Member

TCampbellRN, I don't know if you are a spammer or not... although if you are a spammer, you are probably the laziest one I've seen with only one lowly post. That said, you should be warned that this forum is not hcg friendly and some are downright hostile if you don't do things their way (many say "to each his own" in one breath preceded or followed by mocking ridicule). There are a few here who are non-judgemental in their support. I haven't been here that long, but that's been my general observation so far.
Old 12-19-2010, 06:33 AM
Super Moderator

T Campbell, I'm not sure if you are a spammer or not. I wasn't sure and since you mentioned brand specific, so I took that part out. We've had a issue with spamming (usually cell phones, etc) so I try to keep an eye out for that stuff.

Well if you aren't here to spam the board, welcome to the forums!

There are a lot of people that don't like, agree with or understand hCG, but that's fine too. We don't all have to agree but it is nice to have the support of others.

I, personally have never done hCG but I've seen it work for people.