Thread: I need help
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 09:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
soccerchick101
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by martini_mama View Post
Hi I am new on the site and I am still trying to figure it all out... I was drawn to your name as a fan and former player of soccer. I am 33 and am trying to lose some weight myself.. I wish you the best and can only say that I pray for you and that we have to take baby steps.. At least I know that is the only way I am gonna be able to be consistent! If I can help you in any way please let me know. Like you I love to just eat, at all times and then I beat myself up about it after...I need to grow up and just find the discipline within myself that I had playing soccer and just make some changes... I am gonna start by adding water to my juices when I drink them, you could lose 6lbs in a yr by diluting 1/2 the juice.. not the best taste but better than water... Hit me up if you need to vent..
Thanks for the support it means a lot to me. yeah, i have been playing soccer for 6 years now and honestly i dont know if i can even play this upcoming season because i am so out of shape. i am a great shooter its just my running.

anyways thanks for the support and same here...if u need to vent just hit me up and ill be here if u need me... good luck!!
soccerchick101 is offline   Reply With Quote