Progress Report My light at the end of the tunnel >

Progress Report My light at the end of the tunnel

Community
Notices

Progress Report My light at the end of the tunnel

Old 12-17-2010, 06:28 AM
FitDay Member

Default Progress Report My light at the end of the tunnel

Well Fitday Friends I am still here. I decided to quit logging my food Dec 5th and see what I learned and if I could wean myself off of being obsessed with my weight. I logged religiously from June 11th and had great success and learned more about myself and my bad eatting habits than you could ever imagine. I have preached the fitday way to many of my friends and have cleaned up my food fitness life greatly. I currently am on a maintainance schedule that includes 5 days a week at the gym with weights and cardio. I am maintaing my weight between 199 and 201 consistantly. I eat the same 5-6 small meals that I learned here and when I go to the gym I have a plan and execute it. I know what is good for me and what works and execute it everyday. I am enjoying all of the knowledge and support I have gained from this site and visit daily to read the forum. I am good to go for the rest of my life if you will, I have a totally new outlook and understanding of food intake and fitness. I will continue to read and execute my program without thinking about it. The bottom line is this place worked for me. I will never be that out of shape again. If my pants start getting tight or I go above 200 lbs I will be back logging for a refresher but for the time being im good and will not be writing everything down and obsessing about it.

This journey has changed my life for the better and I wont turn back. I have found my light at the end of the tunnel and it only took about 6 months. Hang in there everyone your light at the end of the tunnel is right around the corner. Merry Christmas to all of my Chrismas friends and Happy Holidays to the rest
Old 12-17-2010, 07:38 AM
Super Moderator

that's great to hear. I always fear that the light at the end of my tunnel is a train!

I understand about the not wanting to be obsessed about it, but please keep us posted. Check in every now and then and post up what's been going on.

Congrats again and Merry Christmas!
Old 12-17-2010, 07:59 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
that's great to hear. I always fear that the light at the end of my tunnel is a train!

I understand about the not wanting to be obsessed about it, but please keep us posted. Check in every now and then and post up what's been going on.

Congrats again and Merry Christmas!
I hear ya about the train. I just try to stay out of its way.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:12 AM
Super Moderator

Hi justawalker, congrats, congrats, congrats to you! I'm glad things are working out well. I also hope you will come share your thoughts and insights with the FitDay community on occasion.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:29 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I applaud and envy you fine folks who can eat "normally". Bravo!

Sadly, I don't think I'll ever be able to, but that's another story.

Give yourselves a hearty pat on your (skinny) back!

Regards,
Michael
Old 12-17-2010, 01:19 PM
FitDay Member

So glad you are in a good place walker! Happy holidays
Old 12-17-2010, 01:22 PM
FitDay Member

Ahem...Where are the pictures???
Congratulations!
Old 12-18-2010, 07:43 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by nottango
Ahem...Where are the pictures???
Congratulations!

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4132/...6bbdaf41d2.jpg
Click on for pics
Old 12-18-2010, 12:53 PM
FitDay Member

oh yeah, I saw them when you originally posted them. You look great!
Old 12-18-2010, 01:08 PM
Super Moderator

yep he looks like a new man.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.