View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 03:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bluedog72
FitDay Member

Thank you for the encouragement canary52, and I'm sure you are every bit as cute as a bug's ear no matter how fit you happen to be . If there is one thing you can be sure of, it is that us Aussies have a curious way of wording things

Rpmcduff, thanks for the advice. I am over doing this for anyone else, it is all about and for me now. I am lucky enough to already have a training partner and the competition, the respect he shows for what I have already achieved and the simple desire to not let my mates down or let them see me fail is indeed a great source of motivation. The fact he is 40 kilo lighter, a foot shorter and a few years older than me makes the fact he can out lift me a tad on the embarrassing side, but I am determined that will change before too long.

Thanks for the welcome and encouragement folks, this is a great site and community and I find that just knowing there are other people out there who are going through the same sort of thing I am, or who have done it before and know what it takes and how it feels is fairly encouraging and motivating in itself.

BD
Bluedog72 is offline   Reply With Quote