View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 06:58 AM   #26 (permalink)
tavisha
FitDay Member

I must say I'm so disappointed to see such negative and judgmental comments here. I really thought this board would be supportive of each of our individual choices based on our preferences, research, and opinion. I've never used HcG, but if it works for someone and helps them get the weight off, more power to them. To say that people are "cheating" or "not in it for the long haul" is just plain meanspirited.

I mean, come on, who are ANY of us to judge another? We're all people who allowed ourselves to get overweight and are struggling to find answers for ourselves. Society judges us every day and it doesn't feel very good.

This place should be a safe haven for ALL of us - free from critical, mean, and judgmental comments. We get enough of that from the outside world.
Total Weight Loss: 36 lbs.
GOALS:
1st Goal: Get out of the "obese" category on the BMI chart. Goal met. Yay!
2nd Goal: 154 lbs. - Get out of the "overweight" category on the BMI chart. Target date is March 5, 2011.
Final Goal: 130 lbs - fit into a size 6 "goal dress" I bought. It's an amazing White House Black Market silk dress that I stare at every day to remind me where I'm going.