View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 03:58 AM   #93 (permalink)
lynette185
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliesaid2728 View Post
I hope to lose 20 lbs by February 1st, 2011... 60 lbs by June 1st, 2011 and then my ultimate goal is something that I do not want to put a date on Everyday will be a challenge for sure... but I WILL do this for myself this time around. It's all about ME for once!!!
I think that's very smart. One of the things I like about simply writing down my food and watching the calories is that it's a sane, simple, normal way to eat. I'm trying to eat healthier things, but I always do. This time I'm just trying to eat healthier things in line with a calorie count that will allow me to lose weight.

The times I've used diet pills or liquid diets or any other form of severe deprivation, I've felt frantic and anxious about getting DONE so I could quit. And I would. I'd get done, and I'd quit and go back to my old habits which, of course, give me the old results.

The other thing about losing weight is it isn't that I feel bad, hate the way I look, huff and puff and then *poof* 6 months later I'm suddenly better. I start getting better right away.

Even the few days I've been doing this, I feel 50% better than I did. Way less pain walking, lots lots more energy, sleeping better, calmer, happier.

I know this can work for all of us. I'm excited
lynette185 is offline   Reply With Quote