Originally Posted by dan-anderson
I think I am going to move over there...
There are some cool features there too...
This one seems abandoned by the admins and dieing...
I agree, and it's sad because the site has so much promise, but some major usability issues, namely:
1. Having to log in 10x/day
2. Inability to set your timezone - I'm on Pacific time and apparently the site assumes everyone is on Eastern. So many times I've entered food on the wrong day.
3. Print version should show the date that you're printing! Otherwise how are you supposed to tell them apart?
4. Food sort should not be case-sensitive, that's just silly.
5. There should be a way to copy a custom food and just change a few things, then save it as a new custom food.
6. Search should look for matches in my Custom Foods and Recent Foods, as well as the fitday database.
At least for me that's really all it would take to make the site perfect. I'm sure others have different issues. But I don't think any of these are gigantic tasks (I'm a computer programmer - feel free to contact me if you need help!)
As it is I don't know how the site can expect anyone to shell out for the premium site or PC software, since it seems development has stopped on the website.