View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 07:04 PM   #27 (permalink)
KimmyRocks
FitDay Member

Default Day 20 and Week 3 is a wrap!

I just finished my weight training and 4.5 miles on the treadmill. I had to force myself to get moving today. I slept for 10 hours last night and I was still tired this morning. I did a little over 9 hours of cardio this week with the cross-country skiing - when I have been doing 5 - it's no wonder I'm beat!

I'm feeling refreshed now, so I'm glad I got up and got moving.

I'm drinking water and eating my favorite post-workout lunch: light peach non-fat yogurt, sliced strawberries, a handful of blueberries and 1/2 cup of cooked and cooled kashi pilaf - all mixed together. Yummm!

I'm looking forward to doing measurements after next week. I'm curious.

Tomorrow starts week 4. The first few have flown by. I have to say that I'm enjoying my herbal tea so much in the evenings, that I don't miss the martinis at all. And cigarettes? There have been a few days I've had cravings, but I'd rather spend the money on new music than a pack of cigarettes. New music downloads are a pretty sweet reward, actually.

Feeling proud of myself is another nice reward. Things are getting good now, so there's no way I'm turning back.

71 days and 50 workouts to go! (I shouldn't have ticked one off for yesterday, since it was a rest day)
KimmyRocks is offline   Reply With Quote