View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 11:39 AM   #40 (permalink)
mecompco
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitBreakdown View Post
!!!! Michael!!!! That's got to be exciting. Won't be long before you see what everyone thought you were gonna say

Your post reminded me of my experience this morning. I woke up, sat in front of the computer, felt an itch on my back, and thought, "that feels strange. What's wrong with my shoulder? Oh...I have a shoulder! I have a muscle going from my neck to my shoulder. It's all firm and stuff. Where did that come from?"
Ha ha--yup--I've also discovered a rib cage, collar bones, all kinds of previously hidden parts--where did those come from?

It's been a good week--very odd that all of a sudden "everyone" (I work at a school, so there are lots of co-workers) has mentioned my weight loss--hello--it took over 100 lbs before anyone noticed (or dared to bring it up)? You know you've probably let things go a tiny bit too far if you can lose 100 lbs and nobody notices

Anyweigh, was feeling "light" so weighed in this morning to a nice 4 lb. loss so at 306 I think I'm in pretty good shape to ring in the New Year at under 300 lbs. and say goodbye to the "three hundreds" (hopefully) forever.

Have a great day everyone!

Michael

May 4, 2010...... 440? lbs. (Start FitDay Size 60 Jeans)
June 19, 2010.... 393 lbs. (First Weigh-in)
June 19, 2011.... 229 lbs. (164 lbs. gone in one year :-)
Current Weight... 185 lbs. (Size 36 Jeans)

Next Goal 169 lbs. (07/04/12)
Ultimate Goal 165 lbs. (12/31/12)

The best exercises for weight loss are Fork Putdowns and Table Pushaways.

mecompco is offline   Reply With Quote