Thread: Hello All!
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 11:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
trent_rn
FitDay Member

Default Hello All!

Hi everyone!

My name is Brooke and I'm from Canada and just recently joined FitDay to keep track of my intake. My current stats:

Height: 5'9"
CW: 167.5lbs
GW: 140lbs (by April 27 2011)

I'm horrible for mindless eating and as a once-again student, exam and essay stress has me eating even more. So this is my effort to keep track of how much I'm actually eating. I'm also engaged with my wedding coming up in May 2013 so I want to get a good start on weight loss and toning! Right now I try to get out for a jog a few times a week but with the wonderful Canadian winter, I find myself less motivated to get out in the cold!

Now with the holidays coming up I'm worried that I'm going to be packing on even more weight...Any tips for keeping up with my diet and motivation to get exercising?! I'm hoping for the Wii Fit+ and EA Sports Active for Christmas which will help get me moving at least on those truly horrible wintery days when it's just too cold or snowy!

Also, any recommendations for exercises I can do inside without a lot of space or equipment? Thanks so much everyone!
trent_rn is offline   Reply With Quote