Notices

what's with your username?

Old 11-13-2010, 04:01 AM
Super Moderator

Default what's with your username?

I first became an active forum member after buying my 2001 Mustang GT (with a 4.6 liter). I joined a couple Mustang forums, and 01GT4.6 was my username. Then I started a YouTube account as 01gt46 (b/c I couldn't use the decimal) so I've bascially been known as that since late 2000, early 2001.

What about everyone else?
Old 11-13-2010, 04:22 AM
FitDay Member

Mike, I have been thinking of starting a similar thread. I was trying to think of a good name, and had recently heard "never use your dog's name..." so I said "not Tango" (my dog's name)...) to myself, then thought - why not?

Ann
Old 11-13-2010, 04:38 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by nottango
Mike, I have been thinking of starting a similar thread. I was trying to think of a good name, and had recently heard "never use your dog's name..." so I said "not Tango" (my dog's name)...) to myself, then thought - why not?

Ann
that's funny.
Old 11-13-2010, 05:11 AM
FitDay Member

This is a cool thread

I play World of Warcraft online and used their random name generator to come up with my toons name, it gave me Xarinn. I have been using that for all online forums etc ever since. I did have one girl on another forum recogonize from the game once and ask if I was the same person!! That was wierd!
Old 11-13-2010, 05:25 AM
FitDay Member

One of my many hobbies is genealogy. I, too, use it in other forums;as well as part of my email.
Old 11-13-2010, 05:40 AM
Super Moderator

Mines confusing as hell isn't it?!
Old 11-13-2010, 06:29 AM
FitDay Member

Remember when AOL came out?? I was 13 or 14 at the time and had to come up with a user name so I could have this new thing called email.... lol

Anyways, my birthday is the 15th, this Monday actually. (I'm turning 27) So I knew I wanted to put 15 in it somehow.

I wanted it to be Luckygirl, not sure how I came up with that, other than I'm a girl, and occasionally I will have a good streak of luck. But AOL had a maximum of 10 character limit when it first began, so I had to cut the l of girl off and just used Luckygir15.
Old 11-13-2010, 08:01 AM
FitDay Member

The email acct I use for forums and such is [email protected] because I'm a licensed veterinary technician. Realizing I'd have to type this in every time I log on, I shortened it to Lizzycritter. I often go by just Lizzy but that was taken.

Last edited by Lizzycritter; 11-26-2010 at 01:28 PM.
Old 11-21-2010, 01:31 PM
FitDay Member

I chose my name becuase I have two awesome dogs that love me and I have promised that I will love them eternally. They see me at my good and bad moments and love me just the way I am! I clicker train them and that is like my favorite thing to do, just sit down, take a deep breath, get those dog treats out and my clicker and just have fun learning something together.
Old 11-21-2010, 02:26 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Lovedogs4ever
I chose my name becuase I have two awesome dogs that love me and I have promised that I will love them eternally. They see me at my good and bad moments and love me just the way I am! I clicker train them and that is like my favorite thing to do, just sit down, take a deep breath, get those dog treats out and my clicker and just have fun learning something together.
What breed is your dogs? What are their names and how old? I have 2 dogs, too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.