Notices

Question about avatars

Old 12-04-2010, 03:12 AM
FitDay Member

Question Question about avatars

Last edited by SisterJen; 08-12-2011 at 11:25 AM.
Old 12-04-2010, 03:44 AM
Super Moderator

I would just google for the one you want and then hit "save image" to whatever program you use. Then when setting your avatar pick "browse" and upload it.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:55 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Find the avatar you want, and download (save) it to your computer. You can Google "avatars" and see thousands of them, or be more specific in your search. You can also use Google Images to search for them. It will need to be 80x80 pixels or you will need to reduce it to that size.

When you have the image you want, in the proper size, saved on your computer, click on your user name (in blue), then click on "User CP" on the blue menu bar. In the left column you will see an item called Avatar--click that and then upload your image.

It's really easier than it sounds.

Michael
Old 12-04-2010, 11:42 AM
Super Moderator

if you can't resize the one you like when you find it, post it up here and I'll resize it for you in photoshop.