View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 01:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Lizzycritter
FitDay Member

Food.com - Thousands Of Free Recipes From Home Chefs With Recipe Ratings, Reviews And Tips

I love this web site! It's a huge data base of user created recipes. You can sort by ingredient, difficulty, prep time, exclude certain ingredients, it's awesome. I could spend hours here. I'm trying to learn how to cook fast healthy recipes the rest of the family will actually eat, and have come up with a few "hits" here already.

It sounds like you're under a wee bit of stress Well, stress will mess up my guts something fierce! You might have good luck with Activia yogurt, it's got the probiotics added to it. It was a little too "effective" for me, if you get my drift but tasty. Stress also keeps me up at night, and lack of sleep makes me more stressed...vicious circle.

Hypothyroidism will whomp you six ways from Sunday, it's not just a matter of weight gain. I don't have it personally but there's a lot of posters here that do, they might have a support thread going I don't know. If you start one I'm sure you'll get replies. We're friendly souls here so come back often.

Starting weight:182
Current weight: 140
Goal weight: 135
Lizzycritter is offline   Reply With Quote