View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 05:14 AM   #13 (permalink)
Scndtonun
FitDay Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scndtonun

Cassie- You know what they say... the last 20 are the hardest! I've never been much of a "dieter". I would start Atkins or reducing calories and then after a week, I'd look in the mirror and think, "Hey, I've had 4 kids, I'm hardly horrendous looking." and so then I would give up. What I've come to learn is that although I only have 14 pounds til goal weight, I spend more time thinking about weight than I would spend getting it off once and for all. I am calorie zig zagging from 1100-1500. That's it for now. Introducing more than that at once would probably set me back. I have to get this calorie obsession down before I hit the "steps". I bought 3 DVD's and a step from "The Firm" off Craigslist. So far I've only watched the videos and dreaded what's in store for me. They are making quite a statement in my livingroom if I do say so myself. One "step" at a time I guess. Haha. I could have had Pizza Hut tonight for dinner because it was my high calorie day, but I chose tacos with ground turkey instead. Yay for me!! Two thumbs up on your 8 lbs, I can't imagine what some people feel like starting out with large numbers to loose.
Scndtonun is offline   Reply With Quote