View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 02:30 PM   #18 (permalink)
gmantych
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by path75 View Post
I started using the "Cardio Max" and "Last Chance" workouts and alternated each day. The cardio max has 3 levels so you start at level 1, then 2, and last 3. Each level you add ten minutes. The last chance had two different sets of exercises, toning upper/lower and cardio. There was only one level for the last chance. I realized a couple months ago I needed to focus on toning so I ditched the last chance and opted for the "Power Sculpt" video. This video also has 3 levels so you can start out small and work your way up. I am on level 3 for the cardio but only level 2 for the toning. Next month I will start the level 3 toning. I love these videos and would recommend them to anyone.
Per your advice, I went last night and bought Cardio Max and Power Sculpt. I started this morning with Cardio Max level one, or actually I used to week 1-2 so I am assuming its level one. Its definately going to take me some time to move to the next level. I will start the Power Sculpt tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestion!!

Glenda

Starting Weight-228-9/27/10
Current Weight-210.4-4/30/11
Goal Weight-150
gmantych is offline   Reply With Quote