Notices

gals with 70 lbs-ish to go

Old 11-16-2010, 08:59 AM
FitDay Member

Default gals with 70 lbs-ish to go

Welcome ladies,

If any one wants to join feel free...

I have 77.2 lbs to go and just started...I'm a mom with a dh and dt.

Have a good night lovelies!
Old 11-17-2010, 12:47 AM
FitDay Member

Hello...no one in this weight range?

I am sick and feeling down today, so it is tough.

Have a good day.
Old 11-17-2010, 01:02 AM
FitDay Member

Good morning. I actually have 75lbs to loose now. I am on the 100lb thread and the motivational thread as well. I will be happy to join you over here also!
Old 11-17-2010, 01:36 AM
FitDay Member

Red face

Hello, I have 92 lbs to lose!!!! So I am more than willing to be there for you!!! It is not easy!!! I have 3 kids, 20 year old son who still lives at home, 15 year old daughter, who takes after her father and is SUPER THIN and an 11 year old daughter with Down's Syndrome, though very high functioning, she has her mother's eating habits and is rather heavy. I want both her and I to get healthy!!

We can do this and God speed to you all in our venture of losing weight and getting fit!!!
Old 11-17-2010, 06:15 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome ladies!

Sorry for feeling sorry for myself...I'm just not feeling well today. Normally I am upbeat...just tired I guess.

Good luck...I gained a lb since yesterday but I suspect it is bloat and certainly won't obsess about it!

Have a good night! B.
Old 11-17-2010, 01:19 PM
FitDay Member

good me too...I need a good support group to help me stay positive. I am glad to see there are other ladies ready to support me. Single mom and can't use my 5 year old as my baby fat excuse anymore...I have 70 lbs to drop and would like to do so before summer of 20011 - here is to us and our journey!!!!
Old 11-17-2010, 11:59 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by bobbienne
Welcome ladies!

Sorry for feeling sorry for myself...I'm just not feeling well today. Normally I am upbeat...just tired I guess.

Good luck...I gained a lb since yesterday but I suspect it is bloat and certainly won't obsess about it!

Have a good night! B.
My scale seems to keep going up this week too. My weigh in was Sunday and it was 214.4, then Wednesday 215, and today 215.2. Not really happy about it but I am hoping it will be gone by Sunday.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:06 AM
FitDay Member

So what are you ladies doing to loose weight and get healthy?

Currently I use the Leslie Sansone DVD's alternated with the 30 day shred, still on level one in the mornings before work. Last week I was walking on the treadmill in the evenings but havent had the time this week. I usually work out at least 30 minutes a day seven days a week.

Food wise-still a huge problem for me. I really havent found that thing that works for me yet. I am trying to control my calories, FitDay calculates my needs at around 1700. I try to eat 1500 but rarely hit that mark. After reading so many post on here and other sights alot of women my size drop their calories down to 1200. I am just not sure I can do that and not feel like I am starving. I really dont think I have my protein ratio good either. I carry more weight around my mid-section so I have thought about cutting out alot of carbs but I havent done it yet.

The only thing I can say that I have down right now is my water intake. I usually drink 128oz per day. And that is thanks to Almeeker. She gave us the proper calculations and boy was I originally drinking way too little.

I would love to hear everyone's thoughts on how they are going to make it to their goal weight!
Old 11-18-2010, 12:09 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by anniesgarbear
good me too...I need a good support group to help me stay positive. I am glad to see there are other ladies ready to support me. Single mom and can't use my 5 year old as my baby fat excuse anymore...I have 70 lbs to drop and would like to do so before summer of 20011 - here is to us and our journey!!!!
Yeh I have a 11 year old DD and 4 year old DS and I cant use the baby fat excuse anymore either!! My goals is to get down to 140 by June 30, 2011 but at the rate I am going it may be the end of summer for me!
Old 11-19-2010, 12:56 AM
FitDay Member

Good morning ladies! (8:41 EST here) Hope you are all well...I am feeling better...1 day bug...

My fat problems as an adult started as baby weight too... but now my baby is a teenager so that excuse doesn't hold water for me anymore!

Okay so yesterday was super busy and we had to refill 2 prescriptions. By the time DH picked me up at work it was late and DT said: "Oh, BTW I have a test tomorrow!" AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
So while waiting at the pharmacy, we went next door and ordered Chinese take out. Since the meds were expensive we decided to order the dinner for 3...BIG MISTAKE MOVE AWAY FROM THE COMBOS! Usually we order healthy plates or get the dinner for 2 and order an extra egg roll ANYWAY, the restaurant has cut back on the items and DT is eating us out of house and home sooooooooo....

Now we have more left over food...spent almost 2 hours on and off, online looking for calorie counts for chicken balls--not too obsessive and thought:" Hmmmmmmmmm maybe you should just avoid the situation in the 1st place!".

So, I ate leftovers for breakfast, will try to balance out with salads and lean protein the rest of the day and lots of water! If I didn't do it this way, I may have ended up eating it as a snack...

What does "workout" mean? Just kidding...I hurt my back at the beginning of the year after doing well on the treadmill so started back at 0. Slow and steady...right now my back is acting up, so no inclines for me at the moment. I do about 12 minutes at a time alternating between 2 and 3.5 m.p.h in intervals. I usually do it while watching crappy t.v. shows. I aim for 2-3 sessions every 2 days. Eventually I will get back to 30 minutes a day with incline and a tiny bit of running.

Sorry for the EXTREMELY long post. Have a great day! B.

Last edited by bobbienne; 11-19-2010 at 08:25 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.