View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 03:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Hunny24 View Post
Great job Mike! Who cares what others think...I don't see them signing up to help be a moderator. ...
Hold on a second...

Originally Posted by GameGal View Post
Thanks for finally stepping up and creating this section. It is frustrating to be reporting spam/advertising over and over and nothing gets done. Email the powers that be and never hearing back. As I said in one of the forums here, it is a MAIN reason I and many others are NOT willing to go premium.

I also have my own site * I do web pages * and moderate another forum as well so I know how critical it is to have some active participation from the owners/mods.

I have also offered to help in the emails I have sent ( and of course never heard back). So I hope the moderation team is formed quickly and stays on top of things. ...
After IBAngel made her presence known I don't remember Mike being rude... But maybe I don't remember the posts. I remember Jason, midwestj, making a non-constructive comment, which he apologized for, but people were getting frustrated and rightly so in my opinion. Mike can be blunt and almost abrasive sometimes but I respect him and I think he's probably a good choice as a moderator. He's definitely passionate and outspoken. Plus he single-handedly drew attention back to and the forum from the powers that be.
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. -- Arthur C. Clarke