Notices

What do I get with FitDay Premium?

Old 01-16-2010, 06:35 AM
FitDay Member

Default What do I get with FitDay Premium?

I've looked through the site and cannot find specifics about the Premium membership. How do the charts compare to the free membership? Do they show weekly, monthly, etc? Do they show averages rather than the numbers? Are there screen shots of the additional items. Is it just more/different reports that you are paying for?

Can anyone point me in the right direction or tell me more about it? Is it worth the money when you are on a seriously tight budget? I signed up a year ago and I've actually been using the site every day since the first of the year. I've very happy with what I have but want to know if I can really get more out of the site.

Thanks for any help, it is much appreciated.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:37 AM
FitDay Member

I'll bump this post, since there were no responses and I have the same question. I sent "support" a request for more info on Premium last Monday and have yet to hear a single word back, and not too willing to shell out the $$ on the *chance* that it is worth it...

I'm most interested in the meal-grouping feature that is available on the PC version (which is not an option for me as a Mac user); is it also available on the Premium web version (it is *not* available on the free web version as far as I can see)?
Old 03-22-2010, 07:10 AM
FitDay Member

You can add custom reports (I do sleep and cigarettes). There are a few more reports. Its $65 per year. Probably not worth it if you're on a tight budget.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:20 AM
FitDay Member

I have been wondering the same thing, but the lack of anything helpful in this thread makes me think it's not worth it.

Wow. Do the people who run this site even read the forums? You'd think they would take the opportunity to tout their product.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:39 AM
FitDay Member

Talking I have questions also

I am trying to see my journal past a few months in the free version. Is this doable?

I see weights for 12 months but not journal. If the premium does this, I would like to know.

This is the best program & easiest to use in my opinion.

Old 04-21-2010, 04:13 PM
FitDay Member

I am looking for the same information. What's the big secret? X is in the software, Y is in the Premium package. Weird that you have to ask.

I see this:

Become a FitDay Premium Member!
FitDay Premium is a feature filled upgrade for your FitDay online membership. With FitDay Premium you enjoy all of the benefits of our regular online membership plus these features:

* Enjoy FitDay.com with No Advertising
* Track any statistic that is important to you with Custom Tracking
* Learn more about your nutrition with Advanced Reports
* Synch your Version 2 FitDay PC Application with your online Account

Very, very strange. I used this software years ago and it was pretty good.

Last edited by aikidoka1; 04-21-2010 at 04:16 PM.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:00 PM
FitDay Member

Default Same here

I have the same questions about the online Premium. Can you use it if you have a mac, not a pc? I know with other programs it can make a difference. For example, I am a teacher and the grading program we have to use works better with Firefox than with Safari.

I find it odd that it seems no one at Fitday seems to read these forums or answer the emails I send. Maybe Fitday is on a budget, too, like everyone else.
Old 11-17-2010, 12:46 PM
FitDay Member

Default Are you there, FITDAY???

I'm pretty new here but I've been reading tons of forum posts and I don't think I've seen Fitday respond to even one question or concern from it's users. WHERE THE HECK ARE THEY?? Why woud they have some an awesome site and leave it unattended?
Old 11-18-2010, 01:32 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by katsntx
I'm pretty new here but I've been reading tons of forum posts and I don't think I've seen Fitday respond to even one question or concern from it's users. WHERE THE HECK ARE THEY?? Why woud they have some an awesome site and leave it unattended?
Admin is trying to form a team to respond to concerns. We now have a feedback and support section below.

I try to get an answer later today about FitDay Premium.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:48 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by aikidoka1
I am looking for the same information. What's the big secret? X is in the software, Y is in the Premium package. Weird that you have to ask.

I see this:

Become a FitDay Premium Member!
FitDay Premium is a feature filled upgrade for your FitDay online membership. With FitDay Premium you enjoy all of the benefits of our regular online membership plus these features:

* Enjoy FitDay.com with No Advertising
* Track any statistic that is important to you with Custom Tracking
* Learn more about your nutrition with Advanced Reports
* Synch your Version 2 FitDay PC Application with your online Account

Very, very strange. I used this software years ago and it was pretty good.
also, if you click on "reports" it tells you what options are only available with premium.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.