Community
Notices

Need inspiration

Old 11-15-2010, 09:16 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by almeeker
keep chipping away until little by little it becomes second nature.
ding ding ding! That's the answer. Make it a habit. Habits are hard to form and easy to break. Just stick with it. Realize that this is a long term... life style.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:36 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
That is FANTASTIC!!! DH and I have been dragging each other towards healthier lifestyles for the last several years. It always seems like one of us is taking the lead and then we swap places after a while, it's a good system.

I think the hardest part of being healthier is making yourself start again every morning. Some days it's just harder to accomplish than others, but you just have to keep chipping away until little by little it becomes second nature.
It's definitely hard, especially being a pastry chef! Thanks for the motivation and good luck with your goals!
Old 11-15-2010, 12:50 PM
FitDay Member

Mike,
mea culpa
Connie
Old 11-15-2010, 12:52 PM
FitDay Member

Pastry chef? Oh honey that's fighting this war at ground zero, good luck soldier.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:22 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by connie5410
Mike,
mea culpa
Connie
no problem.
Old 11-17-2010, 01:29 PM
FitDay Member

Wink

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
ding ding ding! That's the answer. Make it a habit. Habits are hard to form and easy to break. Just stick with it. Realize that this is a long term... life style.
I agree with things becoming habits. We just have to form new better habits. I can't go a day without my walks or exercise because now it is a new habit. My advice is set small goals. I started exercising and could not jump. I know it sounds funny but I was just happy to be able to get my feet off the ground once I kept working at it. It is those little accomplishments that will keep you going. Just take your time and know each day you will improve. Also, don't let set backs be an excuse to quit. There will always be bumps in the road and we just truck through them one day at a time. Good luck with your goals and welcome.
Old 11-17-2010, 02:27 PM
FitDay Member

Default Ur not alone

Remember your not alone. We have good days and bad. We are all here for you.. Talk to us anytime....Have a great night!
Old 11-17-2010, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by semerasm01
Remember your not alone. We have good days and bad. We are all here for you.. Talk to us anytime....Have a great night!
very true, we are all here for each other.