View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 05:34 PM   #24 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by justawalker View Post
Mike I have a question. Are you doing a split routine for you weights if so care to share what days and what muscles you work and how often? Also any supplements?

I have been boing full body workouts 3 days a week. Planning on doing this until Dec and then going on some sort of split routine for a few months lifting heavier and then see where that takes me.
Just curious how you got to the point where you are now.
Thanks in advance

BTW any other guys that might have an opinion about this that are seeing reults by all means chime in...
most of my weight loss was when I was doing P90X, but then I noticed that I lost some of my chest, etc. So then I joined a gym and started doing body part splits (chest/tri's,back/bi's,legs/shoulders) 3 days a week. I like it, but I'm doing fullbody 3 days a weeks (Huge In A Hurry Amazon.com: Men's Health Huge in a Hurry: Get Bigger, Stronger, and Leaner in Record Time with the New Science of Strength Training (Men's Health (Rodale)) (9781605299341): Chad Waterbury: Books: Reviews, Prices & more) and really love it. I'm starting to see some decent gains.
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote