View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 12:03 AM   #22 (permalink)
cubbyprincess
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by missdevine View Post
.... week?

Alot!

I have been going through some of the profiles on Fitday ... and have found the majority of people write one post, and never seem to come back on again

This is such a valuable site, with so much to offer, yet very few people have posted more than once .....

I believe success is based on changing the lifestyle so many of us have been living - which has made us UNHAPPY for a longtime!

I come here every day - a few times a day - log what i eat - i log what i did fitness wise - and i write about my moods, my journal - i utilize the site. I hope i will continue to be successful - but i sort of look at it like a job - i have to attend to it

nonetheless - i hope you guys reading this continue to come back and read, report and experience!
I don't know if anyone has said this yet (in class (extremely boring), don't have time to read all the comments)) but, I think a lot of people are just not posters. Some may just log in food and activities and that will be it. Others might post a lot and not post for a long time, I know for sure that when Beginning of DEC rolls by I will probably not post much at all, exams are crazy around here. Of course you have the others, that just wane of, maybe they found another site or just not motivated enough so there is a plethora of reasons as to why.
cubbyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote