View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 05:02 AM   #17 (permalink)
Lizzycritter
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunarstar0131 View Post
I don't eat any simple carbs. I don't even have bread anymore. May i ask what you have done that seems to have worked for you? You are roughly at the weight I want to reach...
The only things I've done is log what I eat, keeping protein up as high as possible and carbs not over 50%, not worrying about fat since I eat lean meat and fried foods are very rare. I'm not anti-carb, it's just the easiest place for me to cut calories and not feel like I'm "missing out" on foods I like. I either weigh or measure everything. I know how much all my cups, bowls and mugs hold to make the measuring easier. Most of my calories are healthy ones, but not all. I do allow myself 150-250 "junk" calories, a good portion of that is my daily coffee. The rest is a small dessert (2 oreos, Fudgesicle, mini ice cream sandwich, stuff like that). I exercise when I can, ideally this would be 1 hour 3x a week, I was doing well at that and need to get back on that horse. Medical issues have been setting me back lately, I haven't gained any weight back, but haven't lost either and I feel bigger around the middle without the gym time. It's OK though, at this point I feel comfortable in my clothes. 135 would be bikini time, and if I end up staying where I'm at, I think that would be all right too. It's certainly better than where I was, and I feel like myself again for the first time in yers.

Starting weight:182
Current weight: 140
Goal weight: 135

Last edited by Lizzycritter; 11-07-2010 at 05:06 AM.
Lizzycritter is offline   Reply With Quote