Notices

Net Carbs

Old 11-01-2010, 01:00 PM
FitDay Member

Default Net Carbs

is there any way to keep track of Net Carbs? I am on Atkins and Net Carbs is what I need to keep track of. Thanks.
Old 11-02-2010, 03:53 AM
FitDay Member

"is there any way to keep track of Net Carbs? I am on Atkins and Net Carbs is what I need to keep track of. Thanks. "

If you log your meals and snacks on the Foods tab , just below the food chart is a pie chart that show total carbs and fiber. Substrat the two and you have net carbs.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:06 PM
FitDay Member

Is there any way to enter sugar alcohol? I need it for some of the Atkins products to get the net carb count.
Thanks
Old 03-02-2011, 12:33 PM
FitDay Member

I found some suggestions on the Atkins page, but if anyone has more info I would appreciate it. Also does the PC version track net carbs?
Old 03-03-2011, 05:38 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by adinsmore1
I found some suggestions on the Atkins page, but if anyone has more info I would appreciate it. Also does the PC version track net carbs?
Yes, Fitday PC is able to track Net Carbs

Also, regarding the sugar alcohols - There is the "Alcohol" right under Protein which is where you would track those, at least that is what I have read in some of the other threads. I do not personally track that though, so not sure if it helps or not?
Old 03-08-2011, 01:27 PM
FitDay Member

You have to double check sometimes the carbs aren't right they lean to the high side.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:45 PM
FitDay Member

I just discovered it does track fiber if you roll the screen down in the calories tab you start in next to the pie chart. I imagine you need to subtract that total from total carbs.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:31 AM
FitDay Member

Question Newbie Net Carb Tracker?

I am new and could not find a search function...is there a way to set my food log to track net carbs along with total carbs?
Old 04-11-2011, 02:55 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome to FitDay and the forums!

Currently, there is no facility to do that automatically. With the FitDay Premium you can track custom info, but you'd still have to do the math. We've been told that tracking net carbs may be added sometime in the future (but I wouldn't hold my breath).

Regards,
Michael
Old 04-11-2011, 03:02 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the quick response...I was hoping that function would exist.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.