View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 09:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
rpmcduff
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgaily2003 View Post
Congrats Ron, that's so awesome over 45lbs in 4 months and still going. That's certainly praise worthy. Thank you for your insightful input and feedback, I surea appreciate you taking the time.

I do like high intensity was actively involved and I think I will increase my workout time and perhaps consider adjusting the type of workout. Are you a gym member....are you working with a personal trainer or are you truly doing it alone?

Thanks again for your great input...best of luck
Thank you but before you bestow superman status to me my weight loss of 45lbs has taken over a year. I have lost 30 of those pounds since joining Fitday in January of this year. I am looking for a big finish for the year and achieving my goal weight of 200lbs (which I originally set for November 1st but there is no earthly way I will make it in the next few weeks.) Even if it takes a little longer than I hoped it is still worth it. I have always approached this as a journey and a lifestyle change rather than something I would only do until I acheived my goal anyway.

I am doing this on my own, no gym, no trainer. Just me. The motivation, informtion, support and advice here on Fitday and Bodybuilding.com (where I heard about Fitday) have helped me along the way.

Male, Age 53 Height 5'-11"
Start, Spring 2009....,.. 270.0 lbs
January 21, 2010. ....,...255.0 lbs (Joined Fitday)
September 10, 2010..,..223.8 lbs. (-46.2lbs)
Mini-Goal......................225 Achieved 9/21/2012
Mini-Goal......................220 Achieved 10/26/2012
Current.........................216.2 lbs. (-53.8 lbs)
Mini-Goal.......................215
Goal..............................200

My log: http://www.fitday.com/fitness/Public...Owner=rpmcduff
rpmcduff is offline   Reply With Quote