View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 05:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hunny24
FitDay Member

Hi eveyrone. Sorry I haven't responded back. Forgot I posted this actually!! Yeah I have added an egg every other morning. I usually am around the 30% fat/carbs and 40% protein and am trying to add more veggies instead of snacking on grapes or other fruits as much. I love having the fat-free dark chocolate pudding cups for a dessert since I get my chocolate fix without the million calories ice cream will give you. Personally, I do better when I just give up all that stuff instead of having a little bit of it here or there. Since the little bit sets me up to have a huge bowl of whatever.

I had a really bad week last week, eating too much and a lot of junk. So back at it again this week and the scale has been showing it. I need to also get more consistant at doing more weight training/cross training instead of just running. I love staying active but need to put more effort to creating a schedule for that as well as running and sticking to it.

When I do run, I usualy do 4-6 miles each time so that burns anywhere from 450-800 calories each work out and I have added walking 30 mins 3 x a week when I am work just to get some added movement into my day. So I think as long as I stick to eating well, working out doing more than running, I will keep seeing results.

thanks for the support!

Ann

Started AGAIN after Baby #2: 8/1/2012
Height: 5' 6"
Starting weight: 180 lbs
Current : 153
Lbs Lost: 25
Lbs Until 1st Goal Met: Success!!
Lbs Until 2nd Goal Met: Success!!
Lbs Until 3rd Goal Met: 3

Goal #1 165 by 9/17/12 - First Day back at work
Goal #2: 155 by 10/17/12
- Daughter's B-Day
Goal #3: 150 by 4/15/13
Goal #4 - 145 by 6/1/13
Goal #5 - 140 by 7/1/13
Goal #5 - Ultimate Goal - 135 for Life!!
Hunny24 is offline   Reply With Quote