View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 06:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
bgaily2003
FitDay Member

Smile New Here....3rd day

Hello Everyone....Happy Day to you. I'm new to fitday and very open to any positive, constructive input or feedback relating to continuous weight loss and staying on track. I don't have any form of structured exercise plan, I just try to walk and strength train on the regular or as often as possible. I do however, put forth conscious efforts towards watching what I eat, eating every 2 to 3 hours, and drinking plenty of water. My weight loss plan is built a great deal around the 16 week body make-over and this week only, the plan boosts 10 pound weight loss (good now/bad later?). My ultimate weight loss goal, long term, is to lose 80-85lbs, which I'm confident in my abilities to stay the course, just so long as I see some sort of regular results.

I joined fitday to see if I can get more advice on how to achieve my goals. My first goal, short-term, is to lose 20 pounds before the end of the year (doable...right?) The weight loss plan I'm adhereing to allows for 17 min a day workouts, which is weird. Has anyone had results on less workout and do I have to subscribe to the paid fitday service to ascertain how many calories or how much workout time is required to reach my short and long term goals. If not, where would I find that information...

Thanks and best of luck to you in your weight loss efforts.

Last edited by bgaily2003; 10-06-2010 at 06:52 PM.
bgaily2003 is offline   Reply With Quote