View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 10:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
paulijoe
FitDay Member

Default Newbie also

This is my first time really trying to lose wieght and I have never been on or in a forum. I guess I will post my info like you did and see what happens. If I am doing something wrong, polease let me know. I am 33 years old. I have two daughters and I have been married for almost ten years. I about 60 lbs overwieght and i am so very tired of being that way. I think what pushes me the most id my family. My husband and myself are trying to raise our children with strong morals and ideals. I want to be a role model and maybe some day an inspiration to them as my mother is to me. My mom also needs to lose wieght and she is doing it with me. I am currently unemployed and I am going to school for cosmotology in January. I need to look my best if I am helping others to the same. I am a Christian and I do not believe I can accomplish anything without the Lord to help me. I am looking for support and friendship. I have two friends and they both work and are in school now. we used to run our errands together and have playdates with our kids b ut now I am finding myself alnoe all day at home waiting for the kids to come home and my husband to get off work. I do enjoy my own company but this is hard. If anyone reads this and would like someone to chat with occasionally, please respond.
paulijoe is offline   Reply With Quote