1) BMI - there are calculations you can use to get your bf% from you BMI.
2) There are tests online which will do it but you will need a tailor's measuring tape.
3) BIA - Bioelectrical impedance analysis. There are digital scales which use this method to estimate your bf%. Accuracy is dependent on the scale model and brand.
4) You can purchase calipers and measure your body fat with a skin fold test. Most gyms will estimate your bf % but they might charge you -- they will use calipers and a skin fold test.
5) Hydrostatic body composition testing... but you would have to look up in your local area if someone offers it.
6) DEXA - Dual energy X-ray absorptiometry
BTW, I listed them in order of accuracy.
Last edited by yauncin; 09-30-2010 at 01:18 PM.