Notices

remaining daily calories?

Old 09-28-2010, 02:22 PM
FitDay Member

Default remaining daily calories?

I have both the fitday software and online account. Is there an area that tells me the remaining calories I have left for the day?
Old 09-28-2010, 04:21 PM
FitDay Member

Yeah - on the online version (no idea about the program) go to the food tab. Then at the bottom select "Cal Balance".

You want your "Calories Eaten" to be less then your "Calories Burned".

What margin you want is up to you and dependent on your current size/etc.

So, if your calories burned is 2000. And you want to lose a pound a week you want to make sure your Calories Eaten is less then or equal to 1500 (7x500 = 3500 = 1 lb of body fat). If your Calories eaten is 1000 - you get 500 more calories for that day.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:25 PM
FitDay Member

Yeah, I found the calories remaining from calories burned part. I eat 1400 calories a day. I was hoping to find a report or area on fitday that would tell me how many calories I've already eaten for the day and how many I have remaining. I know, its simple math.. but it helps me keep track. I tend to undereat otherwise.