View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 06:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
ebusch20
FitDay Member

Hey Bettmrr! My name is Erica, I'm 24 and in my second year of law school! I think I kind of lost focus of ME last year during my 1L year and definitely gained weight. I just joined and am at the EXACT same weight as you are and want to get down to around the same 140-145! How tall are you? I am 5'5-5'6 weighing in at 173 (The most I've ever weighed)! I was always an athlete but after 3 knee surgeries (one being right before I started law school) I have definitely gotten lazy - especially the past few months!

I just started doing the special K diet (not because of any reason other then I am horrible at eating in the morning and when I'm busy during the day and then I'll binge at dinner because I'm so hungry by the time I finally eat)! I eat cereal in the morning followed by a snack (usually a piece of fruit or almonds) and have a Special K meal replacement protein bar at lunch, followed by another snack and then dinner! I just started on Wednesday so I hope to get to 145- 150 around Thanksgiving time! Is that realistic? I have no idea about weight loss or dieting - I really have never had to do it but after buying a scale this week and seeing the REAL NUMBER - I decided I needed to STOP being complacent!! I'm a person who enjoys GOOD food, and since I am not working out as hard anymore as I used to playing soccer... I need to be more conscious of what I am eating! I am also shooting to work out 4-5 days a week with at least 2 spinning classes a week!

Did you want to just keep replying to this thread or what?

I look forward to hearing from whoever wants to keep up this thread! Accountability is a big thing when losing weight so we can definitely keep each other in line!!!

-Erica
ebusch20 is offline   Reply With Quote