View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 09:28 PM   #20 (permalink)
JRamirez24
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom116 View Post
Hey ladies! Well I just found out about this site and am pretty excited about it. I am 24 years old and for Christmas I got a wii fit. Well when I stepped on that thing (it comes with a balance board scale type contraption) it informed me that I was obese. I couldn't believe it! I've always been self conscious about my weight but never ever thought it was this bad. I just thought I was "kind of chubby." I am just so ready for a change. I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years now and would love to be his thin bride and a healthy mother someday soon so this weight has got to go! My ultimate goal is 50 pounds by June or July. What is everyone elses goals? I'd love to talk about our success and how hard it is because I just wanna eat eat eat! My goal weight is 116 pounds. Write back and let's do it!!
Wow is almost like im hearing myself talking, we are on the same boat, I'm 24 too and I desperately need to lose at least 40 lbs, I've also been with my bf for 4 year and sometimes is hard because we want to go have advetures and I feel like I might be holding him back because I cant keep up with him, or when he wants to go to the pool or the beach during the summer time I always come up with excuses because I feel so uncomfortable in a bathing suit, but I have decided this year is the year I change Im done with excuses and done with not liking myself when I catch a glimpse in the mirror...i know it might be hard sometimes but I will do it. BEST of luck to you and if you need support, count on me!