View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 04:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
AmySmiles28
FitDay Member

Stir fry is one of my favorite go to meals. Just buy one of those stir fried vegetable bags found in the frozen food isle, get yourself chicken, pork or steak and slice into bite size cubes. Spray a non stick pan with Pam, or use a tablespoon of olive oil, throw in some chopped onions, mushrooms, garlic (Whatever you have on hand works!), and low sodium soy sauce to the pan, then cook the meat to your liking and toss with the bagged veggies. Some people put rice in with it when they make it, but because of measuring carbs, I usually cook brown rice on the side.

A yummy and healthy dessert for after your meal....

Peel and core an apple per person you need to serve. Spray the apple with I can't believe its not butter inside and out. In a small dish measure out 2-3 tablespoons of low fat granola per serving, add some sugar free vanilla flavoring and toss, then stuff the apples with the granola. Place the apples on a backing dish and sprinkle with splenda and cinnamon. Bake in the oven at 375 until the apples are tender. I usually serve mine with nonfat plain yogurt and then drizzled with sugar free maple syrup! It's devine and good for you too!

Starting Weight 9/15/10 175 lbs.
Current Weight: 9/22/10 169.5 lbs ( -5.5)
Christmas Goal: 145 lbs
Ultimate Goal: 125 lbs
AmySmiles28 is offline   Reply With Quote