Notices

weight loss partner

Old 09-17-2010, 01:51 AM
FitDay Member

Question weight loss partner

I'm 22 I will be 23 in december I'm looking to lose about 50 lbs. I'm getting married next year and I really want to lose the extra weight.. I'm looking to do it by the end of March. My fiance is loosing wight and he is supportive but I really need a girl to be able to do it with me.
Old 09-17-2010, 02:32 AM
FitDay Member

Heyyyy, I'm a girl =), I'm 32 and I need to lose about 40-45 lb, no real deadline but hopefully before next summer, so your March deadline looks great to me.
Are you starting out? Do you already have some plan in mind?
Old 09-17-2010, 03:28 AM
FitDay Member

I am ready to lose about 25 pounds. I am 39 and a girl....I quite smoking january 1, now it is time to start losing the weight i have gained since then.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:22 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by vsabino
Heyyyy, I'm a girl =), I'm 32 and I need to lose about 40-45 lb, no real deadline but hopefully before next summer, so your March deadline looks great to me.
Are you starting out? Do you already have some plan in mind?
yes I"m just starting out so I'm not really good at diets but i think that we are right on the same track and want to lose the same amount too!!!
Old 09-18-2010, 05:04 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by reisertjl
yes I"m just starting out so I'm not really good at diets but i think that we are right on the same track and want to lose the same amount too!!!
So let's get started!!!! Let's pick a weigh-in day (although I jump on that scale way too often, it's a compulsion!), what about Monday?
I'm 5'4" and I *try* to eat around 1000 cal (I don't exercise much), but most of the times I eat 1200. Lately I've been cheating too much, but from today I'm determined to stay on track!
Old 09-18-2010, 12:16 PM
FitDay Member

I need to lose 45 pounds - well, 41 now,- and my goal is 135 lb by March. I started 2 weeks ago, and have lost 4 pounds. I'm 5' 5 1/2" and started at 180.6. I am eating about 1500 cal per day, and working out most days. Monday weigh-ins OK with me. I try to keep it to no more than 2 weigh ins a week!

I really wish I had started this in the spring - it is easier to eat better in the spring and summer, I think.

Natalie
Old 09-18-2010, 05:33 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Cerra,

I'm looking for a buddy here to lose about 25-30 lbs by christmas! :] Wanna be my buddy? I'm 47, very active (former triathlete), and would like a buddy to text with. I keep losing the same blasted 2-3 lbs over and over. Can't seem to make it past the first week!!

I'm 5'5 and weigh about 152. I'm really motivated, but struggle with a lot of stress eating.

Welcome to the forums! Good job on quitting smoking!! That's a great thing to do for your health! You must feel great about that!!

Cass
Old 09-19-2010, 12:23 AM
FitDay Member

Stress eating, I feel you. The last days have been just horrible!
My boyfriend is losing weight too, but since he weighs much more than I do, his weight of course comes off way more easily. I hate weighs-in! He always loses about 3 lb a week and I'm happy when it's 1...
Anyhoooow, we are all here and we'll make it! I have a trip planned for mid November (I'll see a lot of old friends) and I would really like to reach 155 (I'm 171-172 right now) so that would be 2lb/wk. I know I need to exercise otherwise there's no way I can make it!
I was doing really well eating 1000 cal a day (I wasn't even hungry that much during the day) but then I started cheating and now after 1500 cal I'm still hungry. Any suggestions on how to control this type of "emotional" hunger?!?!
Good luck to everyone!!!
Old 09-19-2010, 02:25 AM
FitDay Member

Ok so that settles it we will have weigh ins on mondays!!!! I'm so excited I'm trying myself to only eat about 1500 calories a day and drink a lot of water I just started this last week and yeah still getting the hang of it all... but we can all do it together!!!
Old 09-19-2010, 02:45 AM
FitDay Member

oh and another idea lets think of a name for our little group that way it will be our tread name for our weight ins... I'm really excited about this and I can't wait to see how we grow as a group!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.