High fat/protein, low carb recipes

Old 07-26-2010, 04:41 PM
FitDay Member

heytred, I see you're getting a bit creative with your MRE rations there lol
Old 07-27-2010, 04:01 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by tandoorichicken
heytred, I see you're getting a bit creative with your MRE rations there lol
Like you wouldn't believe. Every week or two I treat myself to a snack, last week I took a Cocoa Mix Powder, added a package of Non-Dairy Creamer and poured them into a makeshift "bowl" with some crushed up crackers. Added a tad bit of water, a tablespoon of peanut butter and let myself indugle.

I must say...

'Twas amazing.
Old 07-29-2010, 10:01 AM
FitDay Member

Default Broiled Tilapia Parmesan

This recipe has turned out to be the very best fish I have eaten in my life and it will be a staple in my house for a long while. If you print it out you can also choose to print the nutrition info for it, but for some reason the nutrition info won't show on the original page. I also suggest reading through some of the reviews for good ideas how to modify the original recipe for added flavor. In my case, I followed the original recipe almost exactly, but I added some cayenne pepper to the topping mixture. I think the topping mixture would also be good on chicken.

Broiled Tilapia Parmesan Recipe - Allrecipes.com
Old 09-19-2010, 11:30 AM
FitDay Member

Visit my low-carb recipe site. They're all Atkins friendly. I was urged on the Atkins community forums to start this site last year. It's a work in progress. Some recipes there are OK for Induction. I usually indicate in the narrative if they are OK for Induction phase or not.

http://buttoni.wordpress.com/

Update: 2014: There are over 800 recipes on my site now and I have a special clickable link to all my Induction Friendly recipes. this makes it much easier for beginners to find the recipes they are looking for.

Last edited by Buttoni; 07-23-2014 at 09:35 AM.